This project is read-only.

Zakelijke betalingen

Dec 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Hi Roel,

How is the development of 'zakelijke betalingen' going? WIll there be an update so there will be a 'bugless' version of 'zakelijke betalingen'?

I really like to use your .net control! So if there will be any progress, please let me know!

Roel :-)

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Hi Roel Alblas

RoelAlblas wrote:

How is the development of 'zakelijke betalingen' going? Will there be an update so there will be a 'bugless' version of 'zakelijke betalingen'?

I'm using the module in production. Despite the low version number I'm not aware of any unresolved bugs. If you find an issue, please report it via the issue tracker.

I really like to use your .net control! So if there will be any progress, please let me know!

Note that this module is not a control, it's a library to implement your own ClieOp export function. That's really simple to do. Just create a "Bestand" object, add a "Batch" and add your "Post" records to the Batch. Write the all ClieOp records to a file using the Bestand's ToString() method.

Kind regards
Roel van der Steen

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM
roelvandersteen wrote:

Hi Roel Alblas

RoelAlblas wrote:

How is the development of 'zakelijke betalingen' going? Will there be an update so there will be a 'bugless' version of 'zakelijke betalingen'?

I'm using the module in production. Despite the low version number I'm not aware of any unresolved bugs. If you find an issue, please report it via the issue tracker.

What I wrote was regarding this text:

Alpha version. "Incasso" works, "zakelijke betaling" not really (yet).

It looks like that zakelijke betalingen was not ready yet. Do you have the intention to code it?

Feb 8, 2010 at 12:06 PM
RoelAlblas wrote:

It looks like that zakelijke betalingen was not ready yet. Do you have the intention to code it?

Well, I didn't. I don't use it. But... since it's really simple to add, I created a new version with the requested functionality. See SVN or the 0.2 release.

Feb 8, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Thanks!

Roel

Mar 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Edited Mar 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Hello,

This is great .net control. Also it would be nice if there will be some .net control that reads Verwinfo file format.

Do you know if there is something similar.

Thanks

Mar 30, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Hi mighty_duck,

I am not aware of any VERWINFO library in .NET. However, it would be possible to add it to the current ClieOp C# source, building on the Record class. The main issue would be to write the parser.

I'm currently rather busy on other projects, but if I can find some time, I might spend a few hours on writing the parser. In the mean time, feel free to contribute your own solution. ;-)

Roel

Mar 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Hi Role,

VerwInfo is file format received from bank about proceeded payments and information if some payment is accepted or rejected and the reasons for that. Clieop library is only creating payment instructions if I understood it well. Hence, I will soon need possibility to read response from Bank what happened with my payment instructions.

I will probably start with implementation of some file reader module, I just wondered if there is already something that could help me in this task.

Thanks for answer.

Stay in touch